Subject: RE: Initiation of FSCA ZFA-2024-00121 - Estonia
From: "EUNLD FSCA GSCC" <[email-masked]>
To: "TA Info" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "EUNLD FSCA GSCC" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 5 Jul 2024 14:50:51 +0300

Your reference: N/A

Zimmer Biomet FSCA Reference: ZFA-2024-00121

Dear Sir/Madam,

Please find attached the translated Field Safety Notice(s) as applicable.

Feel free to contact  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] in case of any further questions.

 

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Etienne Hereijgers

Post Market Surveillance Distribution Supervisor (GSCC Hazeldonk)

Hazeldonk 6530, 4836 LD Breda, The Netherlands

Telephone: +31767991050

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 

- - - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - - -

This communication and any attachments hereto may contain confidential
information. Unauthorized use or disclosure to additional parties is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, kindly notify the sender
and destroy all copies in your possession.

From: EUNLD FSCA GSCC <[email-masked]> 
Sent: maandag 1 juli 2024 15:10
To: [email-masked]
Cc: EUNLD FSCA GSCC <[email-masked]>
Subject: Initiation of FSCA ZFA-2024-00121 - Estonia

Zimmer Biomet FSCA reference: ZFA-2024-00121

Notified country: Estonia

Dear Sir / Madam, 

Zimmer Biomet would like to initiate a Field Safety Corrective Action
under the above reference.

All the details are described in the attached Initial FSCA Report Form and
Field Safety Notice(s). The required translated Field Safety Notice(s)
will be shared as soon as they are available.

Please do not hesitate to contact
<mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked] should you have any questions.

 

Met vriendelijke groet / Kind regards,

Etienne Hereijgers

Post Market Surveillance Distribution Supervisor (GSCC Hazeldonk)

Hazeldonk 6530, 4836 LD Breda, The Netherlands

Telephone: +31767991050

Email:  <mailto:[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

 

- - - CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE - - -

This communication and any attachments hereto may contain confidential
information. Unauthorized use or disclosure to additional parties is
prohibited. If you are not an intended recipient, kindly notify the sender
and destroy all copies in your possession.